Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weepy

I've written before about my sweet primary class that I teach at church. Today one of my darling little girls Caroline gave me a necklace she made and two pictures that she drew for me. One says "You are the best teacher ever!" Obviously I cried. They were also practicing their Mother's Day program for next week and I kept crying during that too. There is just nothing sweeter than those little children singing. We'll see if I can keep it together next week, which isn't likely since I'll already be on the verge of tears all day because it's my first Mother's Day. Ugh, why am I such a baby?


1 comment:

mamagale said...

You aren't a baby--you're tender-hearted! That is so sweet--Primary is like a little taste of heaven every week! Those children are lucky to have you as a teacher.